Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
We are set in one of the finest locations in Eastbourne and we boast superb views of Beachy Head, the South Downs and the English Channel. Our attractive Gardens make an ideal setting for relaxation.
The Hydro is ideal for everything from small meetings for two up to conferences for 120 delegates.
Four meeting rooms and a private dining room, as well as two restaurants, plenty of lounge space and Wi-Fi are all perfect when you need space for your delegates.
There are 45 car parking spaces onsite as well as ample and unrestricted street parking surrounding the hotel.
The Hydro's friendly and professional staff, who have been confidently running meetings and events at the hotel for years, will ensure the service received by delegates is second to none.
So whether you require a venue for training courses, board meetings, quarterly team meetings, away days or a brainstorming session, the Hydro will have a venue that is right for you.
Mr Jonathan Owen
OA 606780 50.75757 0.27560
Take all routes to Eastbourne seafront. Head West along seafront past Western lawns and turn right up South Cliff Road. Take right on Mount Road and the hotel is on the left.
If heading from the West end of the seafront, bear left on to South Cliff Road then left again at Mount Road.
- Free broadband internet in bedrooms
- Leisure facilities onsite
- Mobile phone coverage
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted
- Smoking not allowed
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities