Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Weddings at the Hydro Hotel, Eastbourne
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. All the team at the Hydro would like to offer you “The perfect setting for the perfect day”.
Here at the Hydro, we appreciate the importance of your special day and understand that it will be one of the most important events that you will ever plan together.
With this in mind we offer you elegant surroundings, a superb location and together we give you our personal attention and guidance so that you can be assured that your Wedding Day at the Hydro will be a truly memorable one.
Our spacious lawns and attractive award winning gardens are a beautiful feature of the Hydro and with their extensive sea views it has always proved an ideal setting for photographs and a meeting point for your guests.
“The Ceremony” ~ The Hydro has been granted a licence for civil weddings to be solemnised at the hotel, in which we offer you the Wedgewood Room located on the first floor, also with garden, sea views and a balcony. The Wedgewood Room can accommodate up to 100 guests.
“The Wedding Breakfast” ~ We are proud of our reputation for excellent cuisine, whatever the occasion may be. We produce a range of dishes on our Banqueting Menus and an extensive Wine List to compliment your meal, from which you may choose from to ensure that your menu will meet with your personal taste and budget.
So whether you choose the Garden Suite, Wedgewood Room or the Meads Room as your venue, you can be assured that you will receive all the help and guidance in planning your Wedding Day from a professional and caring team.
Mr Jonathan Owen
OA 606780 50.75757 0.27560
Take all routes to Eastbourne seafront. Head West along seafront past Western lawns and turn right up South Cliff Road. Take right on Mount Road and the hotel is on the left.
If heading from the West end of the seafront, bear left on to South Cliff Road then left again at Mount Road.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities