Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
The Savoy Court Hotel aims to be your home form home on the South Coast of Britain. Our prominent location puts right at the lively heart of Eastbourne - renowned as one of the sunniest towns in the Country.
You'll be only 100 metres from the iconic Victorian pier and seafront and within twenty minutes of Beachy Head and the South Downs National Park, where you will be awarded stunning views of East Sussex.
The Savoy Court Hotel has a large dining room with either seated or standing options, a large dance floor with and entertainment system and party lighting available.
Here at the Savoy Court we have everything your wedding needs: space planning and decorations, entertainment, food preparation and service and accommodation. We'll go the extra mile to make your wedding a success!
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Facilities for groups
- Pushchairs available
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
Disabled Access There are five steps to enter the hotel, due to restrictions we do not currently have wheelchair access to the building. Once you arrive in the hotel, a lift provides access to all rooms. As we are a Grade II historical hotel, presently we are limited in the changes we can make to offer additional accessibility. Please let us know if you have specific needs and we will do our best to assist you.