Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
A 50 bedroom designer limited service hotel on Eastbourne's seafront, offering fantastic value for money, great sea views and exciting new horizons in interior design.
The hotel is beautifully located for both holiday makers and business travelers alike. Families love the spacious family rooms and studio apartments.
We offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas and bedrooms and free internet access is available for laptops from our internet station in the recreation area.
We are a non-smoking hotel.
OA 612820 50.76100 0.28427
From London - Leave the M25 at Junction 7 then take the M23. Continue forward at Junction 11 on to the A23 towards Brighton.Join the A27 towards Lewes and Newhaven and follow this road to the A2270 (Polegate & Willingdon). Turn right at the Junction , follow this road into Eastbourne.
From Brighton - Take the A27 or A259 to Eastbourne.
The Big Sleep Hotel can be found on the corner of Wilmington Square and the Seafront (King Edwards Parade)
- Metered broadband internet in bedrooms
- Mobile phone coverage
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as vibrating pads (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training