Search availability for Sunnyside Cottage and book online
|Book through Eastbourne website||MAY
(Cottage sleeps up to 4)
Availability updated on 20 May 13 at 12:04
Summer is relaxing in the sun, al-fresco dining, winter is cosy evenings. This cottage is ideal choice for both summer and winter breaks. All year round sunny aspect providing unashamed comfort. Fitted to 4 star hotel standard. Outside furnished patio with reclining chairs. Double and twin bedrooms. The shower room has a large walk in shower.
Quiet location within Kings Park, only a short stroll from Eastbourne Marina complex and the Crumbles shopping centre, Multi-screen cinema, International restaurants etc.
Level access to most facilities, beach & promenade.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: TQ 635016 Lat: 50.79140 Long: 0.31873
From Eastbourne or A27 follow signs for Sovereign Harbour North and Pevensey Bay. At the ASDA roundabout, return back on the other side of dual carriageway towards Eastbourne, take the second left and follow into Kings Park.
Coastal bus route 99 from Eastbourne and Hastings to Sovereign Harbour North stop.
- Private parking
- American Express accepted
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Euros accepted
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Games room onsite
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Cleaning service
- Disabled facilities
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Central heating
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- W.C. fitted with handrails available
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Call system with vibrating pads
- Call system with flashing lights
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
Level access, near to parking.
Low ramp to rear patio.
External electric scooter charging point.
Higher comfort tub chair, chair riser blocks and additional cushions also available.
Higher WC with dropdown arm rails.
Large low level shower with special shower seat, grab handles etc. (Max 150g 23Stone).
Wide shower doors for virtual wet-room and carer aid.
Wall hung washbasin to facilitate seating at basin.
Sorry, we have been unable to adapt to users permanently confined to wheelchairs.
Portable alarm system with vibrating pillow pad and strobe light, designed especially for the deaf is available.
TV outlet for portable hearing loops.
RNIB dominos and playing cards
Further details 01323 701066.
- Cottage sleeps up to 4
- Shower, Non-smoking unit, Ground floor bedroom, Elderly and less mobile, Part-time wheelchair users, Assisted wheelchair users, Accessibility - hearing 1
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Free Highchair, Travel Cot, WiFi modem (data charge may apply) A small deposit is required on the BBQ, Please pre-book.
- Pet/Dog +£3 per night.