Beat the January Blues In Eastbourne!
Say hello to Monday 16th January which is better known as “Blue Monday”, the most common day of the year to feel under the weather. The Christmas season has well and truly passed, pay day seems a mile off and we’ve waved goodbye to the New Year’s Resolutions we promised we would stick to. If you’re looking for a pick me up, we’ve got the remedy to banish the blues without breaking the bank!
1. Spend an evening under the stars at Birling Gap or a Stargazing event – Who said it being dark was a bad thing? Make the most of the incredible night skies under the stars.
2. Download the free Visit Eastbourne Trails app, wrap up in your woollies and step out for an invigorating walk – The free app which works on iOS and Android offers route maps, points of interest and hidden scenic spots across Eastbourne.
3. Travel in style with a bespoke chauffeur driven tour of Beachy Head and beyond in a 1920’s Rolls Royce – Up to four people can enjoy a taste of luxury with a private tour of Eastbourne’s most scenic spots thanks to The Vintage Motoring Co.
5. Discover more of Sussex – Eastbourne is minutes away from some of Sussex’s most delightful towns and villages such as Lewes, Alfriston and Brighton. Spend a day out soaking up the sights and sounds of these splendid spots.
6. Make the most of our special offers - Everybody loves a bargain,especially when pay day seems miles away. We regularly offer discounted days out and exclusive offers for Eastbourne’s top attractions.
7. Devour some local goodies at Eastbourne’s twice weekly street market – There’s something about tasting locally produced treats that makes you feel good, from hand crafted artisan bread to succulently sweet preserves to top your toast with.
8. Book your seats at the theatre – Forget starring at screens, let the entertainment come to life as shows like RENT come to Eastbourne Theatres.
9. Plan a staycation – We’re one of Trivago’s top 10 best value UK destinations, perfect for when you’re craving a break without the fuss of flying across the country.
10. Warm yourself up - Walk across the 4 mile seafront, make a quick stop at the Western View café, treat yourself to a creamy hot choc laden with melting marshmallows.