Eastbourne Cycling Festival: 4 & 4 June 2016
The Western Lawns on Eastbourne's seafront will be host to the 2016 Cycling Festival showcasing a range of cycling and sports activities. The event offers the chance for cyclists to take part in a variety of events, from time trials to road races, as well as browse trade stands on the seafront.
For latest updates follow us on Facebook.
Eastbourne Cycling Festival
THE EVENT IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC
SO WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE FESTIVAL?
- The Tri Store Sportive taking in some major local climbs
- Road racing on a closed road circuit, starting and finishing in front of the Grand Hotel on King Edwards Parade, from the Eastbourne Cycling Festival Youth Championships to Elite level racing
- Penny Farthing races
- Urban/Beach Cyclo-Cross
- Schools relays
- Off road charity mountain bike ride, promoted by Wheels Cycles
- Go Ride Skills Challenge
- Watt Bike Challenge with Eastbourne Rovers CC
- Bike Stunt Riding - Bob 'n Banner plus friends doing their trials stunt riding.
- Led Rides around the town
- Vintage Bike Displays
……………..and much more