Awards for Ocklynge Manor
AA 5 STAR BED & BREAKFAST, MEMBER OF EHA
AA 5 Star Bed & Breakfast
Star ratings, from one to five, show the standard of quality for hotels, guest accommodation and self catering.
Additional information on this classification scheme is available from AA.
Member Of EHA
The Eastbourne Hospitality Association encourages membership from all sectors in Eastbourne to put forward their views for the Development of Eastbourne's Tourism and Trade. We have representation from Hotels, Restaurants, Self Catering, Trade and Attractions. Working together, improving and maintaining strong bonds with Eastbourne Borough Council and the Chamber of Commerce to become a united force for the good of Eastbourne!
Additional information on this classification scheme is available from Eastbourne Hospitality Association.
Self-assessed Accessibility Information
Self-assessed Accessibility Information provides a list of available facilities and services, highlighted as being of key importance by disabled people. Along with Access Statements, which provide a fuller written description of accessibility, it can help people with access needs make an informed choice as to whether accommodation, attractions, food & drink or shopping establishments meet their needs.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
See website. www.ocklyngemanor.co.uk