Shortlist symbol Add to shortlist button.

Refine your search

Shortlist symbol Add to shortlist button.

Type of Venue






Or Venue Name


image for Play item typeThe Other 1% – C-Block at Under Ground Theatreadd to shortlist

Play, Sun 25 Mar 2018, free entry

Under Ground Theatre, Eastbourne

Under Ground Theatre, Eastbourne


99% of evidence that alleges to be paranormal is either erroneous or fraudulent. That leaves 1% of information that, at present, defies explanation.

A series of monthly live audio dramas with a difference…

Amy Sutton and Jack Kristianson are your presenters – immersing you in a short fully illustrated presentation that will enlighten you with a tale of some aspect of the paranormal.

After an interval, the roughly one hour-long audio drama begins – recorded live for web transmission – with a cast of up to nine actors weaving a most captivating tale.


A teenager is forced to confront a murderer by the ghost of his victim.

A monstrous concrete estate is home to teenager Finn, where he suffers at the hands of the local gangs. Everything changes when the ghost of a murder victim appears to Finn. Now it’s his persecutors turn to feel very afraid but Finn will discover there is a price to pay.

Written by Jonathan Williamson, C-Block started life as a script for a horror film. Having successfully collaborated with TBC Audio on a number of productions including Extraordinary Tales, The Boleyn Brothers and the acclaimed production Protect & Survive which premiered at the Brighton Fringe in 2017, Jonathan has adapted his story as an full-cast audio theatre production for TBC Audio.

This will be C-Block’s world premier and the recording will be aired later in the year.

Before recording the play Jonathan will discuss it’s origins and the difficulties of trying to make independent films in the UK today with the regular presenters of The Other 1%.

On-site light refreshmentsPublic toiletsFacilities for conferencing

Event details

Dates Times
Sun 25 Mar 2018 15:00
Venue and Cafe open at 2.30pm.


Free entry

Also at this Venue

Events at this Venue


Under Ground Theatre

0843 289 1980


Grove Road,
East Sussex,
BN21 4TL



See location of Under Ground Theatre on Google mapsSee location on Google maps

Map reference: OA 608904  Lat: 50.76868 Long: 0.27926

Opposite Eastbourne Station in the town centre. The theatre is located under the Central Library. There is free but limited on street parking.

Accessible by Public Transport: 0 miles from Eastbourne station


  • On-site light refreshmentsOn-site light refreshments
  • Public toiletsPublic toilets
  • Facilities for conferencingFacilities for conferencing

Offers, Newsletters & Brochures

Share This Page