Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
8 Trinity Trees,
Founded in 1936, Eastbourne School of English, is a not-for-profit school with an international reputation for providing a wide range of quality English language courses for adults, expert teachers and excellent student services.
We understand that everyone is unique with different needs and different goals. From your first contact with us, we will provide you with individual attention.
Our whole team of staff is dedicated to providing you with excellent courses in a warm, friendly and professional environment, as well as caring for every aspect of your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to Eastbourne School of English and to Eastbourne.
- a friendly, caring and safe learning environment
- wide variety of English language courses for adults
- General English, Exam Preparation (IELTS, FCE, CAE, BEC), 50+, English Plus
- experienced and professional teachers
- all accommodation within walking distance
- great location (seaside, 90 km from London, close to international airports)
- 20 classrooms, with audio/video equipment
- interactive white board
- a self-access Learning Centre with free fast Internet as well as lots of other materials to help you study independently
- a student kitchen with tea, coffee and snacks
- a student lounge with Satellite TV, DVD, table tennis, and other games
- a games room with pool table and student PCs with free Internet
- free fast Wi-Fi Internet throughout both buildings
- two lovely gardens
- a student bookshop and library
Visit our website’s Dates & Prices page for the latest price information.
OA 613880 50.76637 0.28595
From London Victoria Station - direct train to Eastbourne - 90 minutes
From London Gatwick Airport - direct train to Eastbourne - 60 minutes
From London Heathrow Airport - London Underground to Victoria station - 50 minutes - Direct train to Eastbourne - 90 minutes
Eastbourne railway station is less than 10 minutes' walk from the school. When you come out of the station, walk straight down the high street (Terminus Road), past the Arndale shopping centre on your left, past Debenhams and over the pedestrian crossing. Take the next right into Trinity Trees.
Get train times from National Rail www.nationalrail.co.uk
Get London Underground information at www.tfl.gov.uk
The National Express operates services from Eastbourne railway station to all the major airports, you will usually have to change at London Victoria coach station.
Get coach times at www.nationalexpress.com
Eastbourne is connected to London by the A22 road, traffic for Brighton and Hove and Hastings uses the nearby A27 road.
: 0 miles from Eastbourne station
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Picnic site
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Free broadband internet in bedrooms
- Leisure facilities onsite
- Mobile phone coverage
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Guided tours for individuals
- Guided tours for groups
- Smoking not allowed