Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
We are totally wild about wildlife here at the farm, join us during February half term to celebrate all the fantastic things nature has to offer!
Lots of hands on activities for the kids from Mon 13 - Sun 19 Feb including:
- Meet our wacky wildlife watcher and spot the birds
- Build your own bird feeder: using lots of recycled bits and pieces, make your own bird feeder to take home, perfect for spring time
- It's a Hoot mask making: make your very own wild about wildlife owl/bird mask
- Meet the first lambs: lovely early spring lambs due for half term, so cute! Learn all about lambing down on the farm.
Plus all the usual fun of the farm with fab indoor and outdoor play and 'Meet the Animals' sessions. All activities for this event included in admission price, save when you book your tickets online t www.springbarnfarm.com
|Mon 13 - Sun 19 Feb 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
Adults £7, Children £7, Concessions £6
TQ 399087 50.86090 -0.01227
When coming on the A27: Take the A27 to the Ashcombe (Kingston) Roundabout & exit for Kingston village. This will be the first exit when coming from Eastbourne and the third exit when coming from Brighton. Drive through the village to the T-Junction (opposite The Lewes Garden Centre) & turn left, we are 500 yards further on the left.
Nearest train station: Lewes
If you are walking or riding a bike to get to the farm then take advantage of the new cycle/footpath that now links Lewes with the village of Kingston.
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome