Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Spring Barn Farm Park,
Also at this Venue
Events at this Venue
Visit Scream Barn Farm and enjoy our spookiest event yet!
Our Halloween tickets include all the fun of the farm, as well as our cauldron quests:
• Little Spooks’s ‘Witchy Walkway’
• Bigger Boo’s ‘Circus Squeeze’ Walkthrough
• Terrible tattoo parlour: Get some new (temporary!) ink!
• Pick a pumpkin from the patch: all included in the ticket price
• Get creative and carve your pumpkin! Our staff are on hand to help with this, and no mess at home!
• Meet our real witches! Live actors (friendly, funny, and just a little bit freaky!)
• Maize maze walk and quiz: the maize cobs have all dried up, providing a suitably decrepit backdrop for our hidden clues…will you find them all?
Little Boo’s Witchy Walkway is suitable for all ages.
Bigger Boo’s ‘Circus Squeeze’ Walkthrough is a bit more freaky, we think it is suitable for children aged 10 years plus, but please use your judgment as to whether your child enjoys Halloween type spooks. This walkway includes jumpy noises and enclosed spaces, but no gore or horror show stuff!
|Sat 22 - Sun 30 Oct 2016||10:00 to 16:00|
See website for prices
- School Holiday Fun!
TQ 399087 50.86090 -0.01227
When coming on the A27: Take the A27 to the Ashcombe (Kingston) Roundabout & exit for Kingston village. This will be the first exit when coming from Eastbourne and the third exit when coming from Brighton. Drive through the village to the T-Junction (opposite The Lewes Garden Centre) & turn left, we are 500 yards further on the left.
Nearest train station: Lewes
If you are walking or riding a bike to get to the farm then take advantage of the new cycle/footpath that now links Lewes with the village of Kingston.
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups